V2 Vecton Titan 850 UV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave_C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dave_C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
118
Location
Dublin
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Had a titan 850 UV installed recently as part of a new tank install.

My question - anyone know of there is an on off switch and if not, how can I tell if it's working

Cheers
 
Not familiar with that item, but my UV doesn't have a switch, just a power cord. I put it on a switched outlet and when the room is dark I can see light leaking out one end when it is on. Otherwise, its not easy to discern.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new