Varios-8 output threads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dalbery
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dalbery

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
230
Reaction score
14
Location
Sand Springs
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me what size the threads are on the output of a Varios-8 pump? I need a new union and would rather not pay $50+ for just a fitting.
 
Do you have the Varios 8 already? When I purchased my Varios 6 it came with unions. If you don't get a quick answer here then you may be able to reach out to [email protected] for the answer. Good luck!
 
Can someone please tell me what size the threads are on the output of a Varios-8 pump? I need a new union and would rather not pay $50+ for just a fitting.
Did you ever find out? I have the same question. I see Coralvue sells replacements, but they are out of stock until next year according to their support line.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new