Vectra M1 won't commit program

miller75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Vectra M1 when I try to commit a program with ecosmartlive it just hangs. I tried resetting it and it still doesn't work, so I thought I would try a firmware update but this also fails.

Does anyone have any ideas what to try next?

jamesfc27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same problem. My L1 and L2 won't commit to the program. I called EcoTech and she said it sounded like a problem with EcoSmart Live and would submit a ticket to tech. I came to R2R looking for a solution someone else may have found.

OP
OP
M

miller75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same problem. My L1 and L2 won't commit to the program. I called EcoTech and she said it sounded like a problem with EcoSmart Live and would submit a ticket to tech. I came to R2R looking for a solution someone else may have found.
At least its not the pumps that are the problem, I will try mine again in a few days

OP
OP
M

miller75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get yours to program? I still cant get mine to commit

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.7%
Back