Vectra - Remember Last State

  • Thread starter Thread starter theishkid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

theishkid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
112
Reaction score
103
Location
Oklahoma City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to disable the Vectra from automatically powering on? I'm using the M2 on a mixing station and don't need it all the time.
So it was plugged in tonight, but I had turned it off. We had a small power outage for a couple of seconds, and my wife tells me that the pump is running. Is there a way to keep it off until I specifically turn it on, or at the very least, remember the last state it was in?

Thanks
 
I'm doing everything manually, using physical buttons only. Every time I plug the pump in, it just starts up without me pushing a button, and I would like to change that. Last night, I turned it off (but left it plugged in), and we had a small power flicker, which turned the pump back on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new