Vectron 600 V2 For sale

Iinux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
181
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon!

I recently upgraded my UV to a MUCH larger UV with the tank upgrade. So, I no longer need my 25 watt UV Sterilizer. I have had it for a year this last July. During July I replaced the bulb, and actually have a 2nd brand new bulb for the unit. What I loved most about this unit was how easy it was to service and how little of room it takes up.

Whats included :
1x UV Sterilizer ($200 new)
1x Bulb (put in the unit in July 2020, lasts 1 year.)
1x New Bulb ($22 value)
2x Clear elbows (usually only ones with one)
2x Rubber Grommets
2x 3/4" TO 1" barbed fittings
Original Box (I am 99% sure i have this, i just have to find it in my attic, i dont throw away boxes usually)
Original Manual (I am 99% sure i have this, i just have to find it in my attic, i dont throw away boxes usually)

Asking for $160 OBO Shipped.
The box and packing are probably going to cost me about 30 bucks at The UPS Store.

PLEASE NOTE :
Only shipping to the continental US.
Shipping will be included and insured going UPS Ground.


FAQ :
More literature : https://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/TMCUVSterilizer.html
Is this powerful enough for your tank? : https://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/AquariumUVSterilization.html#flowtable
Will you trade for XYZ? : I would love some Acros. Or a Sicee ADV 10.0 pump ;)

When it was installed :
1602790203444.png


Now that it's uninstalled :

1602789569496.png
 
Hey guys! Sorry im located in north DFW. So up by prosper and aubrey.

As for the UV, I have a pending trade set up. I will post back here if it falls through,.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new