Vegas reef to photograph?

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an upcoming business trip to Vegas. Anyone out there have reef I might photograph?
Gary

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know you are a reef geek when you go to SIN CITY and think of REEF TANKS! ;)

Just bustin' your chops a little Gary! I think it is a GREAT offer, I am sure someone will take you up on it... Heck even some of the hotels out there have OUTSTANDING tanks from what I hear.

OP
OP
gparr

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poseidon,
I tend to make four or five trips a year to Vegas for trade shows. I long ago got over the glitz and glamour and never have gambled. Have always figured there was a reason they could afford to build those over-decorated monstrosities. I've not seen any impressive reef tanks in any of the hotels. If you know of some, let me know.

Rest assured, I get my share of shots of the surrounding countryside:

firehumps03a.jpg

sailfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the pleasure of having Gary take pictures of my previous tank. Don't hesitate if you have the chance. Next time your in Atlanta you well have to come by and see the new set up.

Joe

OP
OP
gparr

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the pleasure of having Gary take pictures of my previous tank. Don't hesitate if you have the chance. Next time your in Atlanta you well have to come by and see the new set up.

Joe

Good to hear from you, again, Joe. Hope all is well. You're top of my list for the next trip. Joe does SPS extremely well.
Gary

joefts04.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back