Venders for designer clowns

C2CCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
Location
Cape coral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any recommendations for ordering designer clowns in America?
 
Any recommendations for ordering designer clowns in America?
I know TSA has some! They aren’t cheap but it is where we got our Picasso clowns from!
 
Any recommendations for ordering designer clowns in America?
I just ordered my first pair of Picassos from @Cultivated Reef over the weekend. I haven't found any bad reviews from them and their prices seems pretty good with the sales they have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new