Verify Your Human

So far so good, no issues
 
I'm having to check the box every time I go to the website. Even if I open a new tab. Even if I was just on 5 minutes prior. I think I've clicked it 20 times just tonight. I don't use a VPN. @revhtree
 
I just clicked to go to the second page of a thread and it asked me to verify I'm human. I mean I was already reading the thread.

Any thoughts on how I can go about avoiding this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new