OP
OP
VermontReefs

VermontReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: The project has been on hold for some time now...2 years ish. We need to remodel the room to accommodate all four seasons. So we are now working on that and then hopefully I will resume!

OP
OP
VermontReefs

VermontReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers - Life Update

MY ENTIRE BRAND NEW CADE 1200 DREAM BUILD IS FOR SALE :crying-face:

The Reason: Shortly after building this dream tank for our new home in Vermont, my wife and I endured some fairly serious fertility issues, which instantly changed my focus. My small business also became more hectic, so I had virtually no time to dedicate to my beloved hobby of 20+ years. Fast Forward 1 Year - Our lives are just too busy, so I am reluctantly selling off this life-long dream project to cover some serious medical debt.

The Cade 1200 and all the reefing equipment has been safely sitting in a dedicated room and HAS NEVER SEEN WATER! So every piece of equipment is brand new - never used, never trialed, etc. Some of it is still brand new sealed in oem boxes.

If you are interested in a turn key complete top of the line Cade 1200 Build, please contact me. Located in Arlington in Southern Vermont near Upstate NY. So tank/stand pickup is for East Coast/New England Only (VT,NY,Mass,Maine,CT,RI and NH)

I was blessed to have the ability to acquire $25k+ worth of the best of the best reefing equipment for this project, which sadly I'll be parting out in a new thread that will be linked below. I likely have every box and manual but if not equipment will be shipped securely via Fedex,USPS or UPS.

Plz Note: The Cade 1200 tank/stand will not be shipped...pickup only. Equipment can be shipped to the US Only.

Payment Options: Venmo, Paypal and Zelle.

Contact Me: [email protected] or DM me on here.

Thank you for being such a phenomenal community over the years.....and someday I will be back lol ;-)

Trevor

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back