Versa release date?

Ky_acc

View Badges
Reaction score
Just curious whether there is any information on when the Versa dosing pump will be released?

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
This info would be nice since I am considering a new doser soon, but it has been complete radio silence.

GlassMunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Here's food for thought, do you want to be among the first to purchase it or are you better off waiting until they start shipping it a few months and rectify any issues they might be having?
There’s already a bunch of people testing it on their tanks and updates have already been pushed to them, so most likely it will be fine when released.

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
I think they are shooting for a January release. It is also being tested with any kinks being worked out. So it’ll be ready to go upon release.

Westside Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I heard from a close source that the hardware is done and finalized but the software is still being de-kinked.
That is always an issue with a new product being released. I don’t want to be a guinea pig and will wait a few months after the general release so they hopefully will get all of the bugs out.

ca1ore

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Says coming soon on a few of the online sites. Though scientists think Betelgeuse is going super nova soon ... and they mean sometime within the next 100,000 years. Imagine we will see the versa sooner than that.

Abhishek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Am a bit confused. It was available on BRS for a brief time yesterday and then sold out. Are these pre orders only and actual shipping is in February ?

If you don't keep your sand bed clean it will cause your tank to crash.

• True

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • False

Votes: 92 64.3%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 25 17.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Use pumps from different brands TOGETHER!
Bulk Reef Supply