Versa release date?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ky_acc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So how are you liking it?

Looks like they are OOS almost everywhere with an arrival date of April 30 at some places. I'm interested in trying one to run my kalk reactor on a constant slow drip and use my second DOS for auto water changes.
Yeah, it is awesome. Easy to program, control, and you can't beat the push connect fittings. I had been using marine color dosing pumps for a couple years but with me possibly being sequestered for a few weeks I really needed something more reliable. I looked at least a few times a week for a couple months before I found one in stock at aquacave. I called them the next day to make sure there wasn't a mistake and she said there were only 9 and pushed my order through right then.
 
I was told 3-4 weeks wait on a single head as of today.
 
I would imagine their production facility is either closed or running very short on staff with the current environment. Great product all good things to those who wait.
 
I was told by several retailers who I tried to order from, they are expecting more pumps to come in by sometime in may.

Mine are still ordered, just back ordered till they come in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new