Versa release date?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FactoryKTMmotocross46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how are you liking it?

Looks like they are OOS almost everywhere with an arrival date of April 30 at some places. I'm interested in trying one to run my kalk reactor on a constant slow drip and use my second DOS for auto water changes.
Yeah, it is awesome. Easy to program, control, and you can't beat the push connect fittings. I had been using marine color dosing pumps for a couple years but with me possibly being sequestered for a few weeks I really needed something more reliable. I looked at least a few times a week for a couple months before I found one in stock at aquacave. I called them the next day to make sure there wasn't a mistake and she said there were only 9 and pushed my order through right then.

lefkonj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would imagine their production facility is either closed or running very short on staff with the current environment. Great product all good things to those who wait.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told by several retailers who I tried to order from, they are expecting more pumps to come in by sometime in may.

Mine are still ordered, just back ordered till they come in.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back