Vertex in 100

  • Thread starter Thread starter snk713
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snk713

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an almost new vertex in 100 for sale. I bought the skimmer a couple weeks ago and it dont fit in the chamber that i intended. I threw it in another chamber to test it out for a few days and it was pulling nice crud in just a few days. The only reason im selling i found a new one that fits where i want it. In the original box and packaging $170 shipped obo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new