Vertex Omega skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank Girl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank Girl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmond, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a message from Aquariums today, that my new skimmer is here:bigsmile:







Stay tuned for more pictures and review.
 
Very nice piece of equip. I liked my vertex a lot, but in the end it got sold to purchase 2 Skimmers of equal performance value.
The build quality is excellent!
 
Action shot:wink:

[video=youtube_share;rrssLWttgrI]http://youtu.be/rrssLWttgrI[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new