Very impressive!

It is but I’d like to see some field tests and user feedback
I have a feeling these will work just a well as any other roller mat. I can see this guy going places with these nano rollers, but getting/providing fleece is going to be a sizeable problem given the variety of chamber size.... also one BIG concern, what happens if the fleece fills too, does it have an overflow?
 
I have a feeling these will work just a well as any other roller mat. I can see this guy going places with these nano rollers, but getting/providing fleece is going to be a sizeable problem given the variety of chamber size.... also one BIG concern, what happens if the fleece fills too, does it have an overflow?
Reason I’d like to see feedback
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new