Very positive review.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While in Orlando I stopped into WWC. I needed an hour away from the family. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the store and the health of the livestock. They were well staffed. I think there was four or five guys working a friday afternoon. Everyone had a place and it looked like a smooth running ship.

I had ordered some corals a few months ago for a friend and he was very happy with them. I didn't get to see them but he had me order some more for him. The guy doesn't like to shop online. And hey I have no problem spending someone elses money.

My buddy just got his second order and was in heaven. Good Job WWC.

My only problem is the mounts the corals came on were not made by me...Hint, Hint, just kidding of course.

See you guys at Macna. Pick up some samples while your there. I will make you a believer.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the nice /kind words, I would love to see some of your products when you head down for macna this year( We won't be there but you are welcome to stop by the store :bigsmile:)
While in Orlando I stopped into WWC. I needed an hour away from the family. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the store and the health of the livestock. They were well staffed. I think there was four or five guys working a friday afternoon. Everyone had a place and it looked like a smooth running ship.

I had ordered some corals a few months ago for a friend and he was very happy with them. I didn't get to see them but he had me order some more for him. The guy doesn't like to shop online. And hey I have no problem spending someone elses money.

My buddy just got his second order and was in heaven. Good Job WWC.

My only problem is the mounts the corals came on were not made by me...Hint, Hint, just kidding of course.

See you guys at Macna. Pick up some samples while your there. I will make you a believer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back