• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Very Rare Custom Haitian Dried Rock

Item Price
$4700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

aznreef99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonsai style custom Haitian rock was built by Kevin Burda at TSA about 8 years ago for a peninsula style tank. It has been soaked in water/vinegar for a week then pressure washed. Measured 33” long by 21” wide by 14” tall. Don’t know exact weight

Local pick up in Orlando/ Winter Park areas

IMG_1078.jpeg IMG_1079.jpeg IMG_1080.jpeg

OP
OP
aznreef99

aznreef99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold at $4700 man you hit gold! What was original price 8 years ago.
I didn’t get $4700. Sold $4200. This was a custom piece put together by Kevin at TSA. And Haitian rock right now is very hard to come by. You can only find man made at the store

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember buying some Haitian Live rock it is beautiful, it has a distinct look to it, kinda like lettuce or large leafs. The good old days when you hunt for that perfect piece of live rock.

nickm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many haters. You guys need to get a life or find something better to do. Go do a water change
I bought about 150ish pounds of it, didn't know it was that much. Didn't pay anywhere near that though.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I didn’t get $4700. Sold $4200. This was a custom piece put together by Kevin at TSA. And Haitian rock right now is very hard to come by. You can only find man made at the store
Yeah but $4200 for some dead rock is kind of amazing. Very amazing.

saltwater newby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t hate and I’m from Orlando and I’ve paid Kevin a pretty penny to plumb my old tank a few years ago, he’s super talented in this hobby , but, if someone paid that much for that rock structure …. You’re da man !!!!
I highly doubt it, for their sake.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%

Back