VFW Donation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leslie88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leslie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
68
Location
Oakville, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,


As some might know, I own a service/installation company. www.aquariumservicescorp.com. I had to stop in the local VFW in town and they asked me about donating a tank. I am not a vet, just a proud American. I was in there to drop off an old American flag so the VETS can retire it properly. I would be happy to donate all livestock and some equipment if needed, but I don't have a spare tank set up arts good for them.

If anyone has a tank or full set up they would like to donate to a VFW please let me know. Anything would be great, even a bio-cube...big or small they would really love anything over there. There are always lots of members there, and they do a lot for kids and seniors. Please email me direct, [email protected]with any offers.

Thank you so much!

Leslie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new