So I ordered some vibrant after having an algae out break.. I did my first dose last night. I have a 70 gallon tank plus a 20 gallon or so sump. So I dosed 7ML. Today my pearl berry acro was completely bleached out, my Garf Bonsai tips look like they are starting to lose skin, and my oragon blue tort looks like its getting a bit light on the body as well.. This is absolutely freaking me out because even though they are smaller frags they were really settling in nicely and looking great.. Any other sps people have this issue with vibrant??