Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FULL TANK SHOT FRIDAY
32A2320A-6765-4322-B64B-69B51428DEDD.jpeg
I love the Azure Damsels! Such beautiful fish. You should post FTS's more often! ;)

Looks like you could use a little bigger CuC but otherwise it is coming along nicely!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Azure Damsels! Such beautiful fish. You should post FTS's more often! ;)

Looks like you could use a little bigger CuC but otherwise it is coming along nicely!
thank you. the damsels are stinkers though. but we love them. I AM debating a clean up crew purchase of sorts. I want to add some more creatures for diversity. the green tint appears more in pictures than in life. It is green cyano, but it is finally dying back. but I have so little hair algae (knock on wood) that I worry about the herbivores I currently have getting enough. That elegant corals bubble/bottled bacteria regiment knocked back the dinos and the hair algae. or the massive doses of vibrant did. either way. I am hoping to see some algae growth.
Then I will be mad that it is growing too much.
I am going to do a water change and then I I will post another FTS.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you. the damsels are stinkers though. but we love them. I AM debating a clean up crew purchase of sorts. I want to add some more creatures for diversity. the green tint appears more in pictures than in life. It is green cyano, but it is finally dying back. but I have so little hair algae (knock on wood) that I worry about the herbivores I currently have getting enough. That elegant corals bubble/bottled bacteria regiment knocked back the dinos and the hair algae. or the massive doses of vibrant did. either way. I am hoping to see some algae growth.
Then I will be mad that it is growing too much.
I am going to do a water change and then I I will post another FTS.
After a long stressful week of travel and work, I'm sitting here thinking I should clean my glass. You make me feel lazy!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome. Do you love the new lights? Oh wait...I will pop into your thread again. lol
Thanks! Not much about them on my build thread yet. But, I do love them. Never was a fan of the T5's and now I have all the spread and coverage I need without them.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Not much about them on my build thread yet. But, I do love them. Never was a fan of the T5's and now I have all the spread and coverage I need without them.
Excellent. T5 sure grew amazing softies in my tanks though.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

youngest son needed a new matress. So we built a new bed frame too. He is too tall for a twin so got the twin XL. It is a pretty nice mattress. Nicer quality than we bought for us too long ago. Anyway...We have built all the kids beds because loft beds and bunk beds are crazy stupid money and even more crazy stupid cheaply made. And nothing is more durable than 2x6s. :) Pocket jig and new radial arm saw. The design has gotten simpler and simpler because the kids dont want built in book shelves or want it stained. It killed me just a little bit. We let him sand it. And I helped him just put on wipe on poly because that is what ya do, right? Almost naked pine bed. It is gonna look pretty cool though.
And because we had the saw out I got my new pieces cut to improve my sump. And of course the sump is not actually square so everything had to be cut a little wonky. Pictures to follow.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats just disgusting. Bottles in a tank, OMG. What were you thinking? ;Drool

Good Morning Supermodel. :)
Good morning! To be clear the contents of the bottle went in my belly! It made cleaning the sump way more fun! ;)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! To be clear the contents of the bottle went in my belly! It made cleaning the sump way more fun! ;)
You are making me want to clean my sump today! :p

Back