5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, I didn’t take it like that!! You’re good
Hold on, I meant it like this...
Oh, sorry, how insensitive of me...;Blackeye or maybe ;Troll
You can punch me in the eye if you must.

Even though I sincerely am sorry for how hard fish QT loss can be.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like they put you back together right! I noticed the object they were after is missing now and that is great!

Good thing I was raised in a medical family. Most people were nervous to eat dinner at our house due to the dinner table discussion! Then there was the after dinner slide show of my dad's travels setting up clinics for medical students for their tropical medicine rotation....yep that helped settle the old stomach after dinner! Dessert anyone?

Really glad you are on the mend and the reverse Mohawk will soon be a distant memory.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like they put you back together right! I noticed the object they were after is missing now and that is great!

Good thing I was raised in a medical family. Most people were nervous to eat dinner at our house due to the dinner table discussion! Then there was the after dinner slide show of my dad's travels setting up clinics for medical students for their tropical medicine rotation....yep that helped settle the old stomach after dinner! Dessert anyone?

Really glad you are on the mend and the reverse Mohawk will soon be a distant memory.
Thank you. Kind of you. My in laws often remark on the dinner table conversations we have at our house.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria those stitches look good and will heal with no problem. You are lucky that you have girly hair and it will cover it. If I had that operation, I would look like Frankenstein.
I had so many knee operations that they don't use stitches on me, they use Velcro. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria those stitches look good and will heal with no problem. You are lucky that you have girly hair and it will cover it. If I had that operation, I would look like Frankenstein.
I had so many knee operations that they don't use stitches on me, they use Velcro. :rolleyes:
LOL. That is true Paul. And I am grateful the tumor was not at a place that they had to leave a terrible scar on my face or in a highly visible spot. AND I just realized I am going to have to go to work the first week with it easily visible because everyone is gonna want to see it and I will just have to keep showing it off. I work with freaks.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is how the scar looks this morning. And atleast the reverse mowhawk does not reach my forehead. That would be worse.
IMG_3844.JPG

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is how the scar looks this morning. And atleast the reverse mowhawk does not reach my forehead. That would be worse.
IMG_3844.JPG
That is healing incredibly quickly!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great shots!!!
Thank you! I put our Nikon on the “flower” and placed it on a tripod and took about 20-30 pictures. My goal is to learn how to use this camera for pictures of my aquarium. I think learning while medicated for pain might not work...;Shy. Today my husband taught for like the hundredth bazillionth time how to get the photos from the camera to the computer to the forums. But this time he made me an app icon on the computer so I am quite hopeful!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen the picture Dennis ( @d2mini ) has posted of his flame hawkfish? That is my goal for this winter. I want to capture atleast one picture of our hawkfish that makes me smile like his hawkfish picture makes me smile. That is one heck of a lofty goal, I know.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
26608ECA-EEA8-472D-97EF-A494680E4D11.jpeg
Back to my aquarium...lol.
I have two power heads. Tunze 6055, and Reef Power RP-M. At this time I have them on opposite sides of the tank, not directly in line with each other. I am contemplating if they are placed for optimal water movement.

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 4 6.7%
Back