vin's tank

vin's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this my first post.i have ben in the hobby for 30 years.some years into freshwater but the last 20 years it's ben all saltwater.i lost my 55 gal tank last year to hurricane ida.house got 5 to 6 feet of water in the house.i bought a jbj aio tank and started all over again.tank is 5 months old and i'm going thru the green algie stage.i installed two sochting oxydators, d type a week ago.has anyone used them? if so i would like to know what you think about them.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this my first post.i have ben in the hobby for 30 years.some years into freshwater but the last 20 years it's ben all saltwater.i lost my 55 gal tank last year to hurricane ida.house got 5 to 6 feet of water in the house.i bought a jbj aio tank and started all over again.tank is 5 months old and i'm going thru the green algie stage.i installed two sochting oxydators, d type a week ago.has anyone used them? if so i would like to know what you think about them.
Not used them but welcome to R2R :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other.

Back