vin's tank

vin's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this my first post.i have ben in the hobby for 30 years.some years into freshwater but the last 20 years it's ben all saltwater.i lost my 55 gal tank last year to hurricane ida.house got 5 to 6 feet of water in the house.i bought a jbj aio tank and started all over again.tank is 5 months old and i'm going thru the green algie stage.i installed two sochting oxydators, d type a week ago.has anyone used them? if so i would like to know what you think about them.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this my first post.i have ben in the hobby for 30 years.some years into freshwater but the last 20 years it's ben all saltwater.i lost my 55 gal tank last year to hurricane ida.house got 5 to 6 feet of water in the house.i bought a jbj aio tank and started all over again.tank is 5 months old and i'm going thru the green algie stage.i installed two sochting oxydators, d type a week ago.has anyone used them? if so i would like to know what you think about them.
Not used them but welcome to R2R :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back