Vivid Aquarium Confetti Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine came colored up. It was a fresh cut though also. Was cut like a week before I got it. I got it last thursday the 24th and it is starting to encrust today
 
Fresh from acclamation. Picture is pretty true to color I see. Taken under g3 pro and t5 ( front bulbs ati coral plus and actinic)

e0db0ffc53d2afbb634becbc1f07a4b2.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing! What is their definition of low light? Under 200 par?

In the back room they are running a g4 radion. Pretty sure the guy I talked to said they are running the sps ab+ template just forgot to find out of its modified and what % they run it at
 
Thanks for sharing! What is their definition of low light? Under 200 par?

On post #40 he said theirs is placed in 260 - 300. Also in that post he mentions Brandon, who on Facebook does all their postings for auctions. On Facebook he said it will go all pink in high par.
 
Interesting, I would consider that medium-high par at 260-300. I will go with the colony setting instead of Brandon's since he only sells frags of it.
 
Any updates? Mine is slowly getting the purples in it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new