Vivid Aquarium Confetti Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hmm, I have three med/large frags. Well, they're mine but babysitting in case an extended tank move has issues but mine to keep if no issues. Playing around with placement, low, med, high PAR. Most are fairly pale compared to others here. Will be interesting to see if some added blue spectrum will help. Just started Acro Power too.
I switched from Acropower to easy reefs sps Evo and it made a huge difference for all of my sps.
 
D873FCB3-4D0D-418D-8840-02FE02E7DD71.jpeg

Here's my confetti on 01/20
 
So how long does it take to take off for everyone?
 
Anyone have some updated colony pics? Thinking of getting myself a frag.
 
Anyone have any updated colony pics? Thinking about picking up a frag.
 
That's a stunner! I hope both live up to their mother colony pics!

I sometimes wonder if corals are just looking more amazing these days or the photography just got better. [emoji23]
It’s definilty the photography getting better for the most part and most of these vendors saturating the crap out of the pics, some worse then others, but at least there are a couple of guy’s that have seen this piece in person, doesn’t get better then that, one other factor to consider on how that piece is going to color up is your nutrients, if your nutrients are on the higher side it’s not going to color up as much, good luck
 
Here’s mine, looking forward to the colony.
IMG_0329.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new