Vivid's Big Wave....who's got it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
2,816
Reaction score
3,779
Location
Garden Grove
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the structure of this piece but would like to see a hobbyst's picture of it.


So, anyone got it?

Thanks,

Matt
 
It's a cool looking piece and I like the color combo, but I'm guessing that price tag has prevented it from spreading around? I do like to go there and look in the back room to see what Dave is cooking, but this pandemic has prevented my browsing lately.
Bump for a pic!
 
It's a cool looking piece and I like the color combo, but I'm guessing that price tag has prevented it from spreading around? I do like to go there and look in the back room to see what Dave is cooking, but this pandemic has prevented my browsing lately.
Bump for a pic!
I hear ya. It’s unique looking and the site says out of stock so somebody musta bought it?! Or maybe they lost it/had a problem with it. I’ve been wanting to make the trip out there again.
 
I know a lot of people have problems with vivids corals
How so? Appearance-wise or in terms of survivability? I know their pictures are a bit overdone. The piece looks cool tho, almost like a. speciosa
 
FWIW - I have about $7k in acros from Vivid. The tenuis are not as hardy as some I get elsewhere. Ive lost 2 but the rest take a while to settle, like months. The millepora are gorgeous and all very healthy. Anytime I have an issue, which has only been twice, Brandon has instantly sent me replacements. I think I may have lost 2-3 corals out of 35 from them. Their pictures are doctored up, all blues but most know that going in. Never pay retail with them. Theyll always knock off around 30% if you buy 3+ at a time. Vivid is one of 3 go to vendors I use for SPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new