• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP10QD pump

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm selling one Vortech MP10QD pump with the original box for $125 with free shipping to the continental U.S. The controller, dry-side motor, and power supply are in excellent condition but the wet side may need to be replaced (see details below). Everything comes in the original box with the rubber spacer pad and other adhesive pads, tie-downs, etc. NOTE: This is NOT the wireless version. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Wet side details: I had some trouble with the dry-side motor decoupling from the wet-side. I thought this might have been due to calcium deposits in the wet side, but I found a possible crack in the plastic covering on the propellor shaft while I was cleaning it. After a thorough cleaning and reassembly everything worked great without ever decoupling for a full month before I took the pump off of the tank. Chances are you will never have a problem, but I wanted to be up front. This is also why I've priced the pump so low. If you do have to buy another wet side you'll have spend $185 total, which is still a great deal.
BoxInside.jpg

BoxTop.jpg

Model.jpg

Serial.jpg

Pump.jpg

Power.jpg

Stuff.jpg

BoxInside.jpg

BoxTop.jpg

Model.jpg

Serial.jpg

Pump.jpg

Power.jpg

Stuff.jpg

BoxInside.jpg

patfat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks brand new!! Wish I needed another but who ever gets this is gonna have a heck of a deal!! Good luck I’m sure it will sell by tomorrow!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back