• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VorTech MP40, Vectra M2

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rjmarble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 3 VorTech MP40 - $250 each -SOLD
Great condition fully cleaned. Also have some spare parts never used.

Also selling Ventra M2 - 2000gph return pump in great condition - $250 -SOLD

I have post for 1 Radion XR30 Pro G6 with box and full mounting kit here $600

IMG_1836.jpeg


IMG_1837.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpeg

IMG_1839.jpeg

IMG_1849.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I see you have the xr30s for $600 shipped, how much for 2 mp40s, the 2 XR30s picked up in person cash in hand?
 
M2 has been sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new