Wait...What?????

Firepony

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2021
Messages
95
Reaction score
67
Location
Leesburg FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went to my reef store and picked up 2 Freshwater (brackish water) black tip sharks in Saltwater!! They were $8 a piece so of course I got both of them...what a trip to see tho lololol

Also anyone know what this cool coral is? He looks like Kermit the frog lol

IMG_20220521_081501.jpg IMG_20220521_081540.jpg IMG_20220521_081252.jpg IMG_20220521_081309.jpg
 
So I went to my reef store and picked up 2 Freshwater (brackish water) black tip sharks in Saltwater!! They were $8 a piece so of course I got both of them...what a trip to see tho lololol

Also anyone know what this cool coral is? He looks like Kermit the frog lol

IMG_20220521_081501.jpg IMG_20220521_081540.jpg IMG_20220521_081252.jpg IMG_20220521_081309.jpg
Cool hope they do well in the reef. Just be careful they will eat your shrimp. That is a chalice coral frag
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new