• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Walt Disney- Lakeland FL

abbas.jaffer5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
181
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, local pick up only. No shipping.

E9F2DC51-AD51-46A9-B20B-85C6FD3AC3DD.jpeg 5166374B-281D-4FCF-AFCC-1F08DFD340BA.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3806.MOV
    10 MB
I tried to post a video. Doesn’t look like it’s working

8CD60D96-967E-41F4-A6F3-7526AAC230F3.jpeg
 
Shipping price to 33021(south florida)
 
WD frag still available! 60$!!
 
If everything dies and it’s complete disaster will I get refunded

Of course, it’ll be standard doa. No refund on shipping. I know how to ship and I’ve received many corals in the mail, it’s just that I’ve never shipped to someone. I’ve saved all the packaging materials from previous orders and i have access to a fedex business account for overnight shipping.
 
Any other acro’s for sale? I will be in Lakeland this weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new