Want to add t5s to g4s

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swapped out my 2 16hds with 2 36” t5s to 2 g4 xr15s . Right now I’m running the ab+ and love the colour that the ab+ has but thinking of adding my t5s back on for a little more fill light . The only thing I was running 2 blue + bulbs befor but I hate to much blue now what bulbs do you guys think I should run to keep that same colour I was thinking 1 blue + and a purple to match the same colour but not to sure

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swapped out my 2 16hds with 2 36” t5s to 2 g4 xr15s . Right now I’m running the ab+ and love the colour that the ab+ has but thinking of adding my t5s back on for a little more fill light . The only thing I was running 2 blue + bulbs befor but I hate to much blue now what bulbs do you guys think I should run to keep that same colour I was thinking 1 blue + and a purple to match the same colour but not to sure
It all depends on what color you like....won't make too much of a difference with the coral. How about a Blue+ and a Coral+? That is what I run with my Radions and it provides a whiter light.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back