Wanted to say hi

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Newcomer that is getting into the hobby, planning on getting a medium sized fish tank soon after researching requirements for species I want to own. As my username implies, I love morays, with my favorite genuses being echidna and gymnothorax. Hello R2R community! 👋
WElcome to R2R!
 
Thank you for the warm welcomes! I have decided on setting up soft coral tank since I want some corals with live rock, will be housing at least an echidna eel and a bristletooth tang. ☺️ will be around 285 liters or 75 gallons
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new