Wanting to do a 20g reef tank..

Thanks everyone gonna look into that.. trying to see where I can get the tank drilled
 
Drill it yourself... just test to see if it's tempered first

I say this because most tanks have tempered bottoms
 
Thanks I'm looking into getting the glass holes nano kit. They have 2 over flow kits one with no teeth and the other with it.. what's the difference in those
 
Sorry late reply but both keep fish and also inverts out plus I'm it adds a lil more surface slim instead of just pulling in a ton of water but idk im no mechanic or engineer haha
 
Sorry late reply but both keep fish and also inverts out plus I'm it adds a lil more surface slim instead of just pulling in a ton of water but idk im no mechanic or engineer haha
Which one do you prefer
 
20170120_195120.jpg
here's the 10g sump.. I finished .. don't mind the caulking job I suck at it lol
 
Where did you get the glass to add the baffles and did you end up cutting it yourself?
 
Where did you get the glass to add the baffles and did you end up cutting it yourself?
I got the baffles at a glass shop in town.. I didn't have to cut them.. I called them up asking what I needed and sizes and same day went to pick it up.. if you do get 1/4" thick glass
 
Here's a update on the progress stand is somewhat built.. sump is all set and just got my overflow kit in the mail today from glass-holes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new