Washing Chaeto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bdouglas119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not find the video but Ryan once mentioned rinsing chaeto in tap water and even leaving it in the fridge to kill any hitch hikers and pest. I've seen some post where people have had success with this but does anybody know if this would take care of any potential eggs/larva that may hitchhike in? My plan was to soak chaeto in rodi for several hours and refrigerate it after in hopes of killing off any pest before they get a chance to enter my tank.

PeterZammetti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not find the video but Ryan once mentioned rinsing chaeto in tap water and even leaving it in the fridge to kill any hitch hikers and pest. I've seen some post where people have had success with this but does anybody know if this would take care of any potential eggs/larva that may hitchhike in? My plan was to soak chaeto in rodi for several hours and refrigerate it after in hopes of killing off any pest before they get a chance to enter my tank.
I used to wash down Cheetos with Corona but.......Now I just use Absinthe...};->

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ryan talked about this on his Facebook page. If you're on Facebook, you can view that video HERE :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back