Washing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank all members for helping me to try and figure why Nite were so high. I can't thank each and everyone for helping I'm very grateful for the advice and with everything I learned I believe this was the right place to come. Thank You so much.

Next I talked to a senior staff and I told him and I forgot to add in my first post. That was basically something that sounded weird. So a top person said scrub my LR. My question is how do scrub if I don't know what to scrub with so no damage is done. So if you know a good way please let me know. Again thank you to the members who helped me on my Nitrate problem I don't have the words. So anything that won't damage what I have, what is the best thing to use.

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank all members for helping me to try and figure why Nite were so high. I can't thank each and everyone for helping I'm very grateful for the advice and with everything I learned I believe this was the right place to come. Thank You so much.

Next I talked to a senior staff and I told him and I forgot to add in my first post. That was basically something that sounded weird. So a top person said scrub my LR. My question is how do scrub if I don't know what to scrub with so no damage is done. So if you know a good way please let me know. Again thank you to the members who helped me on my Nitrate problem I don't have the words. So anything that won't damage what I have, what is the best thing to use.
Can you post some pics and a link to your original thread so we can figure out what you're goal is?

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no pics, but the post is called Nitrate Mystery. Just frags are in. I'm not taking any chances and get set back. I just want to know what to use to clean the LR . The title is in emergency you will see it.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post some pics and a link to your original thread so we can figure out what you're goal is?
Can you expand on pics so I know what you want to see. And I don't know how to post a pic.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try it's the most I can do do after all the help

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the best pic I got right now. I'm just learning this part.
1558232800560.jpeg

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused with your threads. Nitrate is normal, nitrite is not. If you have nitrite then your tank is not cycled. If you have high nitrates do regular water changes as that can help with excess waste from your bioload. Running a tank is a bit different from 25 or 30 years?..ago but the same rules apply. Tank cycles, bacteria colonize.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best I can do, but I can do bo
1558232800560.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC Nitrates are over peak everything else is normal. Unless. The numbers are from API .Red Sea and Salifert. They are Nitrate online results.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get better one's. I'm just learning how to show in threads. I'm trying my best to get you what you need.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I'm noticing is that your rockwork is too tightly packed together, you should really open it up to allow for better flow
Well that's being removed because I cured Rock that has nothing to do with harming my tank. It's called base Rock. The Great Barrier Reef is hi as well.

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get better one's. I'm just learning how to show in threads. I'm trying my best to get you what you need.
It's ok, we're patient and understand there's a learning curve for some people. Just try to answer all our questions to the best of your ability and we'll ask more questions if we need to

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I'm noticing is that your rockwork is too tightly packed together, you should really open it up to allow for better flow
I Lost my Orange Dragon Nudibranch to that circulation pump. Do you want to see the Base Rock. I don't know how to put a reef together. This is my first. Last one was over 25 years ago

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problem
Anything you need I will gladly send or do whatever needs to be done. I can't Fail this is to important to me.

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok API Masters goes to 180, Salifert goes as high as 64.0 ppm
Red Sea I will have to get the peak. So all those numbers are peak. Mine is over those peak. I have tested 2,4 and 5 or more and end up with the same result. Hope that helps cause I'm stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.1%
Back