OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you saying I cyber bullied. What did I say before? What did I say. I said I don't bully that's something I don't do. If I see a friend being bullied I will step in. Do I don't bully I do the honorable thing. You assume I'm a bully, but I'm not. I have stuck for any of my friends even if I I see a person I don't even know and being bullied even if I don't know them I will stand up for them. I protect not bully. Bully's are punk's I always love e knocking them out. So more of a protector but no bully. You have no idea what I have gone through in my life. I have been beaten Almost killed for protecting and that's just a small part of my life I try to keep out of. That's how I handle a bully. Knocking them out.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. @Jaiden73 obviously made a mistake in his previous thread and wasn't being honest. He's admitted his wrong.

Instead of beating a dead horse let's put that behind us and show him what we are made of here at R2R!!! :)

Let's help him with the issue at hand and get him working toward building and awesome reef!

Fakegolfnews

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don’t start this again....
I'm not. I just want to left alone and find my tank. I made a little lie admitted it and I have been try to tell them to leave me alone I'm done with it. They think I'm a bully and I'm not having friends in on the conversations. I said time again Im done with it I made a mistake and manned up to it. They don't stop. I joined to get my Tank right and learn more about saltwater that's all, buy they were kept this up all day long. I told again and again to drop yet it doesn't stop. I want to be part of R2R and learn. I don't want to to be harassed. I told them can you drop it and I go my way and you go your's. That's not to much to ask. Fix my tank and learn more about saltwater. Can't you stop them. I just want to learn more about saltwater. I don't want trouble. Just to let me learn more and that's it. No more, no less.just left alone. They just pm me again. It won't stop. If you can do something please help me. I just got 2 more PM's they won't quit. If you can help I would really appreciate it.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help me. I'm so stressed out and getting more and more. I'm kindly asking

PirateDan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not. I just want to left alone and find my tank. I made a little lie admitted it and I have been try to tell them to leave me alone I'm done with it. They think I'm a bully and I'm not having friends in on the conversations. I said time again Im done with it I made a mistake and manned up to it. They don't stop. I joined to get my Tank right and learn more about saltwater that's all, buy they were kept this up all day long. I told again and again to drop yet it doesn't stop. I want to be part of R2R and learn. I don't want to to be harassed. I told them can you drop it and I go my way and you go your's. That's not to much to ask. Fix my tank and learn more about saltwater. Can't you stop them. I just want to learn more about saltwater. I don't want trouble. Just to let me learn more and that's it. No more, no less.just left alone. They just pm me again. It won't stop. If you can do something please help me. I just got 2 more PM's they won't quit. If you can help I would really appreciate it.
You apologized. That’s all that matters. Some people just like egging people on.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jaiden73 you can “ignore” members. I suggest you try this feature. Click their username and you will see “ignore” click that and you won’t see their posts anymore.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's all I ever wanted. Fix my tank and learn. Yes I made mistake. I lied about the Rainbow but I admitted it. The most important thing to me is fixing my tank and being part of R2R and be a part of it. I apologise for lying and you have my word as God as my witness it will never happen again. I just need to learn more and try to help new comers. Thank you HotRocks. I'm sorry again, but I will prove myself.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, but I would feel guilty. I just want a fresh start. Fix my and learn more about saltwater so I can help new people out who are having problems

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still confused here, what's peak? Are you saying your testing nitrates with all those tests? I wouldn't sweat 20ppm nitrates but getting in the 50's would be concerning.
Ok, back to the problem at hand so let's start with this question. What are you referring too as peak for nitrates? What level are you testing at, is it coming up at 10ppm, 20ppm? If it is then I would not be to concerned. What are the nitrate numbers in the current tank? Chasing numbers can honestly cause more issues so if your livestock are showing no signs of stress I would not make drastic changes just yet.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh 1 thing. Can I put a Peacock in my tank?

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All test have Nitrates test. Each one has a number where it peaks. If you have the API test and the how high they go. API is 180 that's where it stops no more numbers. Salifert peak is 64.00 and Red Sea is close to the Salifert. So where the numbers stop like API is 180 so if it is darker past 180 that is over peak Level which means it's over 180. That's over peak. Same goes for the other two the darker where it stops and is darker where the number ends and can't go higher it's over the peak Level. So the darker means numbers don't go as high that over peak. Simply put the darker the color the more it is over the peak color.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me do a Salifert test and show you the peak.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I'm noticing is that your rockwork is too tightly packed together, you should really open it up to allow for better flow

Exactly arrange them much looser and make some swim throughs and caves....this also allows for better flow through the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back