OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last ditch effort is to use Bio Pellets. I don't know how to build and with this new base Rock makes it a little harder. Well the base Rock is sawed off of the bottom so it is easier to put together

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last ditch effort is to use Bio Pellets. I don't know how to build and with this new base Rock makes it a little harder. Well the base Rock is sawed off of the bottom so it is easier to put together
Don't start trying to do too much yet(biopellets, etc.) , it's been so long since you've had a tank we should take it one step at a time so you can learn everything from the beginning

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time is of the essence. I have plenty of time and good people here to help guide me.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do better. I can take pics of the Rock. How many do you need pics of?

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you wish. Another person wants to see the base Rock. Take a pic and see what we get

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is base rock top and bottom. You can see where it was cut.
1558236032441.jpeg
1558236058681.jpeg

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok . What you have here is just dry rock . Was it cured? There may be dead organics in there you need to pull out by the curing process

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh about the Rainbow Bottom I stretched it s little, but I have been to Australia. I only wanted help and I apologise I stretched the truth. I hope you will forgive me, that was never my intention. I just want to get help that's all. So sorry I stretched the rainbow bottom story.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So take out all rocks and let them dry. I'm lost. Couldn't that damage the Rock

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh about the Rainbow Bottom I stretched it s little, but I have been to Australia. I only wanted help and I apologise I stretched the truth. I hope you will forgive me, that was never my intention. I just want to get help that's all. So sorry I stretched the rainbow bottom story.
You should post this in the thread you actually stretched the truth on. The nitrate mystery thread you started. This is very disrespectful to members who have gone out of their way to help you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok . What you have here is just dry rock . Was it cured? There may be dead organics in there you need to pull out by the curing process
Yeah. It's just cut off at the bottom to make it smooth to place.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should post this in the thread you actually stretched the truth on. The nitrate mystery thread you started. This is very disrespectful to members who have gone out of their way to help you.
Read what I wrote to Ken the owner. I told him everything and even gave him permission to look in my inbox. So members who help me know I manned up. Ken I got a pm and be was answering. I told him the truth. I was man enough to admit I was wrong. That was not good enough for you. I also said no one person is at fault we all are. So I will wait for his decision and will accept what ever he decides. You just couldn't leave it alone, you can't be a man. Why because you would nevet admit you are are wrong. That's the way kids are. I admitted and you just couldn't let it go. So I'm trying to just leave it as is and let Ken decide. I won't be harassed by kids. People usually forgive and forget. You won't so I had no other choice but to give permission to look at all 176 PMs you and your friends sent me. It his choice and I'm man enough to take whatever he decided. So we will see. If you can read it, go and read. I let it go and made the decision to bring it up with ken. No one person is at fault. We all are. So say what you will, but I will wait for Ken's decision. I man enough to take whatever he decides. Are you? Again I'm done with it.

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read what I wrote to Ken the owner. I told him everything and even gave him permission to look in my inbox. So members who help me know I manned up. Ken I got a pm and be was answering. I told him the truth. I was man enough to admit I was wrong. That was not good enough for you. I also said no one person is at fault we all are. So I will wait for his decision and will accept what ever he decides. You just couldn't leave it alone, you can't be a man. Why because you would nevet admit you are are wrong. That's the way kids are. I admitted and you just couldn't let it go. So I'm trying to just leave it as is and let Ken decide. I won't be harassed by kids. People usually forgive and forget. You won't so I had no other choice but to give permission to look at all 176 PMs you and your friends sent me. It his choice and I'm man enough to take whatever he decided. So we will see. If you can read it, go and read. I let it go and made the decision to bring it up with ken. No one person is at fault. We all are. So say what you will, but I will wait for Ken's decision. I man enough to take whatever he decides. Are you? Again I'm done with it.

I feel like Dory with deja vu:

@Jaiden73 I need closure - do you have a RBA or not?

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read it all and told him I lied and said sorry. That was not good enough. So you made your story which was completely fabricated. You misled the truth. I saw. You had to cover up your curse words. Seriously can't you grow up and let it go. I Know you made worse than it was. You fabricated. You don't want to be kick out. That's why you made it so much to get Ken on your side. So my little white lie I admitted to, and you just made worse than it was. I will gladly fly and have this discussion with Ken. It's getting out of control. I just to him to ask them to simply leave me alone. I apologised for all of what is going on. So just drop as I have said. Whatever happens, happens. At least I will be the better man. Unlike a kid which I said to him kids will be kid's. Last time please leave me alone kid. I go my way you go your's okay? That's sounds reasonable don't you think. I told a lie and manned up to it. I'm leaving it at that because I have seen this in other time after time. This is know different, but you are perpetually making big than it should be. So go your way and I go mine. Is that acceptable enough. I just want to make up for my little lie and go my way and I hope you can be man enough to go your's. That shouldn't be to much to ask for.

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read it all and told him I lied and said sorry. That was not good enough. So you made your story which was completely fabricated. You misled the truth. I saw. You had to cover up your curse words. Seriously can't you grow up and let it go. I Know you made worse than it was. You fabricated. You don't want to be kick out. That's why you made it so much to get Ken on your side. So my little white lie I admitted to, and you just made worse than it was. I will gladly fly and have this discussion with Ken. It's getting out of control. I just to him to ask them to simply leave me alone. I apologised for all of what is going on. So just drop as I have said. Whatever happens, happens. At least I will be the better man. Unlike a kid which I said to him kids will be kid's. Last time please leave me alone kid. I go my way you go your's okay? That's sounds reasonable don't you think. I told a lie and manned up to it. I'm leaving it at that because I have seen this in other time after time. This is know different, but you are perpetually making big than it should be. So go your way and I go mine. Is that acceptable enough. I just want to make up for my little lie and go my way and I hope you can be man enough to go your's. That shouldn't be to much to ask for.

@DSC reef I think I was just cyber bullied, it's hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back