Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey Hey .... watch the tone
emoji239.png
!;)
I have a lot going on you know!!!:p
 
Hey Hey Hey .... watch the tone
emoji239.png
!;)
I have a lot going on you know!!!:p
Ok if your talking to me, sorry please don't tell Mr. Cutie:(
 
[emoji215]
12dc221f1c7708d5c68b1510ed261118.jpg
[emoji239]
Ok now I'm ready for brunch, ok I just looked I don't see any chickens on my emoji list :confused: @helen ann is going to send me another you tube video I guess, hehehe:p
 
Ohhhhh I might have gotten something extra special for me SS!!! Hint: it's black and very small!!! ;):eek:
 
Ohhhhh I might have gotten something extra special for me SS!!! Hint: it's black and very small!!! ;):eek:
Ok maybe a typo .... Or not.... but you said extra special for ME ;)
 
Ok now I'm ready for brunch, ok I just looked I don't see any chickens on my emoji list :confused: @helen ann is going to send me another you tube video I guess, hehehe:p
For love of goodness ... Another video?!?? What are you going to do for me?! ;)
 
Apparently he is and mad about it too!!!
emoji239.png


He just gave me the new Naughty/List list!!:mad::confused::rolleyes:
Did you think he wouldn't???
 
For love of goodness ... Another video?!?? What are you going to do for me?! ;)
Talk to Mr. Cutie about keeping you on the nice list as you have been "nice" in helping me with this computer mess:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new