Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Mr cutie is a fickle fish on the good list one day and BOOM naughty list the next I hope he gets nothing but flake food for xmas
Hey I've been on that naughty side for along time and I have been A VERY GOOD @Chrisfish :D lately
 
Hey I've been on that naughty side for along time and I have been A VERY GOOD @Chrisfish :D lately
Maybe that is your problem.... Mr Cutie may have a different opinion as to what "good" is! Are you "good" as in boring? Or are you "good" as in refills drink without having to be asked?
 
Maybe that is your problem.... Mr Cutie may have a different opinion as to what "good" is! Are you "good" as in boring? Or are you "good" as in refills drink without having to be asked?
Hey hey hey, have you checked I am now on the nice list:p:p.
 
Ohhhhhhhhhh goodness ... he got a big mouth!:p have you not seen my thread?!??!;):p
It should be intresting:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
oh and not a $5 frag either;)
 
ohhhhhhhhh a side note!
Have 2 BTAs on the move today!:mad:
2 of my Rock Nems have went into the crevices!!!:mad:
Mr. Cutie tossed my new St. Thomas Mushroom to the sand last night!!:mad:
 
673ad13e23634f34e274dfc9fd388f5c.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new