Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
673ad13e23634f34e274dfc9fd388f5c.jpg
Ohhhh that a new truck for me?!?!?!?;):p
 
Last edited:
Shhhhhhh!
We need to make a deal tomorrow ... I won't tell I saw you in the WWC sale if you promise not to tell you saw me!!!
Oh oh oh what did you buy@ Helen Anne ????
 
Ok just a quick question..... Is tonight the partner member raffle drawing???? If not when please????:rolleyes:
 
Ok just a quick question..... Is tonight the partner member raffle drawing???? If not when please????:rolleyes:
I think Rev said that Helen will win it on Monday. err.. I mean.. the drawing will be Monday. The membership drive ends tonight and I believe he didn't want to do the drawing on the weekend.
 
I think Rev said that Helen will win it on Monday. err.. I mean.. the drawing will be Monday. The membership drive ends tonight and I believe he didn't want to do the drawing on the weekend.
Should I join in? Almost the end of the year...??
 
I think Rev said that Helen will win it on Monday. err.. I mean.. the drawing will be Monday. The membership drive ends tonight and I believe he didn't want to do the drawing on the weekend.
Ok thanks , well if she win I'll be happy for her but I'd really like a bigger tank:(:(:( she has a bigger tank. o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new