Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
@I Take Cars Question; are you using the app? when I post with the pc I am stuck with the R2R emojies and when I post of my Ipad mini most of the time it will not use the emojies from the pad's OS?
This is NOT A HOW TO THREAD:p:p:p!!!
 
@I Take Cars Question; are you using the app? when I post with the pc I am stuck with the R2R emojies and when I post of my Ipad mini most of the time it will not use the emojies from the pad's OS?
c06270d7bfe0f4cf40f512a9d89f2d85.jpg
are these scrambled eggs? [emoji120] [emoji83] [emoji84] [emoji89] [emoji215] [emoji213] [emoji212] [emoji211] [emoji210] [emoji209] [emoji214]
 
This is NOT A HOW TO THREAD:p:p:p!!!

That's it, someone is all angry they did not score some Flower anemone's yesterday day. And I was nice enough to get you a Merman
MerMan.PNG
 
That's it, someone is all angry they did not score some Flower anemone's yesterday day. And I was nice enough to get you a Merman
MerMan.PNG
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, So HOT!!!! I can't wait to get him in the mail!;)
But that is only the start of you making it up to me!!!:p:oops:
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, So HOT!!!! I can't wait to get him in the mail!;)
But that is only the start of you making it up to me!!!:p:oops:
Just add proper mixed saltwater using RO/DI water and good saltmix and a refractometer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new