Water changes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter seanocode
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't do any percentage. I have always done a large wc once a month for 15 years. My total system not calculating lr volume etc is 210gal. I do a 35 gal wc once a month. Rarely twice depending on if something is a miss or looks test out of the norm
 
i have a 57g dt and 72g total volume, I do 10g weekly, and 30g monthly
 
I change about 1g per day broken into three smaller changes. So I change about 30g per month. This is about a 50-60% water change for me as I have a 60g cube.

The solution to pollution is dilution.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new