Water storage reservoirs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jjd531
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jjd531

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
106
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm looking to get a bigger water storage reservoir than my 45 gallon brute can. I'm looking to get something that stands vertically to save space. Also maybe with some sort of base so its not sitting all the way on the floor. I'm looking for storage between 100 and 200gallons of water. If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear thank you.
 
Check out plastic mart. They have just about every type of HDPE tank imaginable. One tip if you go with them is shipping can get expensive on some tanks so if they are produced local to you then when you order ask for a local pickup from the manufacturer.
 
Agree with both above. I picked mine up locally at Tractor Supply Co. You may want to check out their site if they are in your area for local pickup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new