Water Testing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
3
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used one of the water testing companies? I saw aquariumwatertesting.com but do not see a price. Anyone have any experience with them or another company? Thanks. :)
 
Used AWT and wasn't thrilled ..... there are also quite a few threads out there with others with the same 'not great' experiences. Don't think they give true 'lab grade' results, their testing methods are pretty similar to what you are doing at home. I ended up getting some testing done from another company - (ENC labs). They have lab grade results and are excellent - but the prices are high. For normal situations I doubt that it is worth the price but if you really need or want some specific results then I think they are vastly superior to AWT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new