Waterbox 10 Nano First Saltwater tank!

Jukesyy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I’ve loved fish tanks since I was a little guy. I finally just took the dive into my first saltwater tank. I have a 10 Gal Waterbox AIO tank. I have live rock, live sand, I have a few zoanthids, and some GSP’s. I just added two snails and a firefish. I was curious what else I could possibly add to the tank as far as fish? Any recommendations would be awesome! Looking forward to all the knowledge here! Thanks so much!

73024663802__238BAB9F-8108-485C-9544-8CEFDB97F23F.jpeg

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jukesyy Welcome to Reef2Reef! I've been trying to be the first one to comment and looks like I got lucky! Its good too have you and there's not much more you could add. Possibly some clownfish? But good luck with this new tank if you need any help just post a thread and people will answer pretty quickly. Salutations!
welcometuna.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You could add maybe a Tail-spot Blenny or a Clown Jester Goby. Basically three or four smallish low-mid energy fish. Since you already have a Firefish, good choice by the way, I'd try avoid aggressive or territorial fish in a ten gallon.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I've been trying to be the first one to comment and looks like I got lucky! Its good too have you and there's not much more you could add. Possibly some clownfish? But good luck with this new tank if you need any help just post a thread and people will answer pretty quickly. Salutations!
welcometuna.gif

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys! Any suggestions as to what else I could add in the months to come? Thanks so much! - Brod
Yea get a good lid because i've lost a firefish before. Tailspot blennies are awesome by the way totally recommended. Also fire shrimp or skunk shrimp if it can fit. Emerald crabs as well!

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef! We are glad to have you here!

Glad to hear you got a lid for your firefish. Just know to always have the lid on, especially when not in the room. I was doing maintenance, and the lid was popped off the corner maybe 2 inches, and he jumped out and got behind the stand. Luckily, I got him back in the tank within a minute, just know that they can jump out of a tank in less than a second.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back