Waterbox 105.4 Frag Tank :-)

Looking great and only way to deal with bryopsis is with reef flux/fluconazle.
That’s interesting to read, my foxface dined on bryopsis when I went through the uglies (Anything from Bryopsis to Cyano was eaten).
 
That’s interesting to read, my foxface dined on bryopsis when I went through the uglies (Anything from Bryopsis to Cyano was eaten).
none of my fish: tangs, foxface, cuc etc ever touched bryopsis. It just got worse and worse until I dosed. So far, the new tank only had regular gha. Bryopsis is evil!
 
none of my fish: tangs, foxface, cuc etc ever touched bryopsis. It just got worse and worse until I dosed. So far, the new tank only had regular gha. Bryopsis is evil!
I’ve had 3 tangs in the past (Hippo, Scopas, Twin Spot Bristletooth) and one currently (TSB) but none of them would touch bryopsis yet both my Magnificent Foxfaces touched it. Maybe it’s that specific species that eats it?
 
Love the baby angel... ;) :)
 
That’s interesting to read, my foxface dined on bryopsis when I went through the uglies (Anything from Bryopsis to Cyano was eaten).
t’s funny you should say that as the Bryopsis definitely has not gotten out of hand, but I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve been scrubbing the rocks (I know people say not to do that…but I can’t stand the look…lol) or maybe my new Foxface is eating it. I’ve only had him for a week and he’s really settling in now.
 
Love the baby angel... ;) :)
Oh my gosh…she is sooo cute…just flitting around the tank with the big guys. My male anthias is the boss of the tank, but I’ve seen her back right into him when he’s in her way. She’s a very confident fish for her size and is eating really well. :-) She’s my favorite right now…but that changes often…hahaha
 


Can’t believe my tank is almost 6 months. Dealing with some Bryopsis, and trying to decide whether to dose Reef Flux or not. Chemicals scare me. but it still looks pretty good to me anyways :)

You're tank looks great, the corals look so amazing, jealous of them all haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new