OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone needs to show me what the difference between Cocosensis and Lemon peels are as the white gill spine I always believed to show Coco angels.

Here’s something from reef builders

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great and only way to deal with bryopsis is with reef flux/fluconazle.
That’s interesting to read, my foxface dined on bryopsis when I went through the uglies (Anything from Bryopsis to Cyano was eaten).

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s interesting to read, my foxface dined on bryopsis when I went through the uglies (Anything from Bryopsis to Cyano was eaten).
none of my fish: tangs, foxface, cuc etc ever touched bryopsis. It just got worse and worse until I dosed. So far, the new tank only had regular gha. Bryopsis is evil!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
none of my fish: tangs, foxface, cuc etc ever touched bryopsis. It just got worse and worse until I dosed. So far, the new tank only had regular gha. Bryopsis is evil!
I’ve had 3 tangs in the past (Hippo, Scopas, Twin Spot Bristletooth) and one currently (TSB) but none of them would touch bryopsis yet both my Magnificent Foxfaces touched it. Maybe it’s that specific species that eats it?

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
t’s funny you should say that as the Bryopsis definitely has not gotten out of hand, but I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve been scrubbing the rocks (I know people say not to do that…but I can’t stand the look…lol) or maybe my new Foxface is eating it. I’ve only had him for a week and he’s really settling in now.

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the baby angel... ;) :)
Oh my gosh…she is sooo cute…just flitting around the tank with the big guys. My male anthias is the boss of the tank, but I’ve seen her back right into him when he’s in her way. She’s a very confident fish for her size and is eating really well. :) She’s my favorite right now…but that changes often…hahaha

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can’t believe my tank is almost 6 months. Dealing with some Bryopsis, and trying to decide whether to dose Reef Flux or not. Chemicals scare me. but it still looks pretty good to me anyways :)

You're tank looks great, the corals look so amazing, jealous of them all haha.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back