Waterbox 105.4 Frag Tank :-)

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my Blue Star Leopard. Thought she would hide right away, but she stayed out and about and was already eating. Marine Pleasures did a great job conditioning and quarantining her!!
Marine Pleasures seems like a relatively new company. What was your take on them? I'm thinking of ordering some quarantined fish from them.

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my Blue Star Leopard. Thought she would hide right away, but she stayed out and about and was already eating. Marine Pleasures did a great job conditioning and quarantining her!!
Marine Pleasures seems like a relatively new company. What was your take on them? I'm thinking of ordering some quarantined fish from them.

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I really like them. Good communication. I have 3 anthias coming from them soon as well...hopefully next week.

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how I missed your build. Coming along nicely. Good job! Elsa and Tinkerbell are both on my short list of fish to add.
Thank you!!! Can't say I've been good about updating, but everything is coming along nicely...for now anyways...lol...
B2754B17-A4C0-41B3-9EC3-2F1025578D42.jpeg

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really should update more often….obviously not very good at that. Been thru a few ugly stages, but getting close to the 6 month mark so hope things are starting to settle out…

Attachments

• 0130492A-9755-44F8-AD92-BBC9755D8BCB.jpeg
    0130492A-9755-44F8-AD92-BBC9755D8BCB.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 50

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New LemonnPeel Angelfish from Biota is super tiny, but acts like she owns the tank already. Yikes!! Lol
Someone needs to show me what the difference between Cocosensis and Lemon peels are as the white gill spine I always believed to show Coco angels.

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Lemon Peels had been on sale for awhile, so I figured she would be bigger…lol…The bag she arrived in had leaked and she was only in 1 inch of water when she arrived. I put her right in the tank and she started eating immediately. It will be fun to watch her grow up in my tank…they don’t get more than 4 or 5 inches at most. It will be interesting to see how much she nips my coral since she’s captive bred. I’ll work around that tho. I’ve always been more of a fish person than coral person. She is sooo cute!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%

Back