Waterbox 20 all-in-one scratch

raulreyes1206

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
tysons
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used waterbox 20 cube with a stand for a really good deal. It did come with the deep scratch on the back glass.
IMG_2305.jpeg
anybody have an idea how to deal with it or a good way to cover it up. I was thinking GSP or maybe filling it in with black silicone.
 
Slap some gsp on the back when the tank is set up and cycled and it should cover it up! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new