Waterbox 20

TruRacr314x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@hblueeyesmike After I posted that last reply, I looked more at your IG and realized it’s a 10…and I think it’s your current one. I went back and saw your pics/video of how you created that rock work. I love the look of it…

OP
OP
M

mk_reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@hblueeyesmike After I posted that last reply, I looked more at your IG and realized it’s a 10…and I think it’s your current one. I went back and saw your pics/video of how you created that rock work. I love the look of it…
Yes that's current! There's not much to it but I should create a thread so it's on there! I just take two gallons a week out of the 20 and toss it into the 10. Really easy peasy lol!

enlighten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Can you share your AI settings? I would be curious to do something similar soon. This is very hi-tech for nano but I love it! The STICKS!!!

gastone

I dig chicks with rics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the tank and the setup. I've been away from reef keeping for 15 years. LEDs were just coming onto market then. We were over-pushing radiums, running T5's for blues and VHO actinics. This is a heck of a learning curve for me and I'm excited to get back into it. Using your tank as inspiration so I'm glad to follow along.

CrazyMonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

I hope this message finds you well. I recently embarked on the journey of setting up a SPS Nano Aquarium, incorporating live rocks sourced from other aquariums, alongside a Waterbox Cube 20. Despite my efforts, I'm still struggling to achieve the impressive water flow dynamics you seem to have mastered.

I've been curious about your setup. Could you please share some insights? Specifically, I'm wondering if your two flow pumps operate in a continuous opposing flow or if they alternate in pulsating against each other. Mine are Jebao pumps, similar to yours, though not specifically designed by AI.

Looking forward to hearing from you and perhaps gaining some valuable tips!

Best regards
Marc

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back